Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

yesterday at work... i had a couple zeros and... whoa... i had a major caffeine buzz. like... i felt jittery and a little dizzy.

tonight, i've just had one (20 oz)... that i've been drinking for about an hour and a half and... whoa... again... a slight buzz (though not as strong as yesterday).

is there more caffeine in it?

i've noticed that caffeine seems to effect me more in diet drinks in the past. does anyone know why that might be?

LOL
    I said the very same thing in a thread I started last week. (I changed the name of the thread to something about on the rocks. LOL)

Yes I too am getting a good buzz after drinking a 12 and or a 20oz size Coke Zero. It is the strangest feeling as it sort of sneaks up on me and then within a few minutes it starts to feel(as Emeral says) HAPPY. LOL It lasts for a good 30 minutes. I wonder if we are just odd balls or if this is a real problem.

I mean the amount of caffeine soda pop that you and I drink....we do not get buzzed so easily????

[ 06-18-2005, 04:58 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

yeah. i work nights. so i drink caffeine all night long (green tea & diet coke)... so, one bottle of zero shouldn't make me feel like i'm on speed. LOL.

could it be the ace-k? i mean, i don't really drink other drinks with ace-k in it... so maybe that's it...

[ 06-18-2005, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Empire State Buddy ]

Your very well could be right. LOL

ok you people are getting a little too obsessed with this coke zero lol.

LOL
    Coke Zero is the best thing since ice cream and apple pie. LOL

We are still in the early stages of learning all the ins and outs of a new generation soda pop that we find intriguing. LOL After all we are soda pop freaks. LOL

[ 06-18-2005, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Originally posted by XLS_04:
    ok you people are getting a little too obsessed with this coke zero lol.
    i wonder if i can get it through intravenus while i sleep...

ESB.....LMAO ROTFL

what i meant was people make a big deal when coke comes out with something when all they really did was copy pepsi one, the same thing happened when C2 came out.

True...but Pepsi nor any other brand of soda pop has yet to develope a no calorie soda pop that tastes nearly like it's flag ship soda pop; with using the old school sweetener aspartame.

So yes we are excited not because it's a Coke product but because it is a new innovative product that has our keen attention.

[ 06-18-2005, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]