Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    <Pepsi Free> Guest


    A friend of mine gave me an old small vending machine. I was wondering what the regulations were concerning stocking and maintaining your own vending machine. Like.. can I just buy 24 packs and stock it with those cans? Do I need a special license? Anything else that I need to be careful about? I don't have a key to the machine, so I will also need to deal with that.

    I realize I am not an "industry professional", but I thought this would be the best forum for this question. Any help, or links would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I used to post with the name Pepsi Free, but I forgot my password. Thanks

  2. #2
    <runwithdalilguy> Guest


    you don't need to have any license. people collect all sorts of that stuff. fill it with whatever you want. it doesn't have to be pepsi if it's a pepsi machine, can be beer too. if the can fits, use it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts