Bevboard

we are doing product development for capri sun like product but will be bigger 20oz as opposed their versions. anyone know of a packaging company that can accomodate. we would also like a sport top on the side or top. any direction and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I saw a new company in the Portland(Oregon) business journal a month or 2 back that had a new product in a simmilar pouch with a simmilar cap that U R describing.

The company says they R simmilar 2 Gatorade.
    I think it had Glucoseamine, and Condroiten.

do you remember the name?

Raj,

The name is Gleukos, U can find it at gleukos.com and google "gleukos sport drink" 2 get some reviews.

From what I have read it has an innovative container, 16oz plastic collapsable with an IV kinda looking cap.

let me know how it goes.

[ 10-25-2006, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

I know of a bottler that can fill these pouches. Send me a pm if your interested. Gleukos is an Oregon based company, but they use an east coast filler if I remember correctly. I know of a bottler on the west coast that can fill these pouches.

Let me ask this. Why would you want the pouches? What is the number one complaint of Capri Sun drinkers..? It spills when you put the straw into it and occasionally splatters on you.

I would change containers to something different. Capri Sun type pouches with a new product are a recipe for disaster.

Just my opinion.

Later

Gleukos actually has a screw cap lid.

Default liquid pouching

Hello - I recently came across an old posting of yours from 2007, that was inquiring about pouching for a capri sun like product. Did you ever find a co-packer? I know of several on the west coast including so-cal and sacramento areas.

Here was your post...

"...we are doing product development for capri sun like product but will be bigger 20oz as opposed their versions. anyone know of a packaging company that can accomodate. we would also like a sport top on the side or top. any direction and suggestions will be greatly appreciated...."

You can contact me at:
    Mike Kicherer
    kich@packagedevices.com
    415-672-2159