Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Red Soda

I know someone out there other than myself likes Big Red Soda.
    Does anyone know where I can find it in Virginia? Please don't say Lynchburg, VA. because I just got back from there just today, because I was told by the company that Lynchburg is the furthest North that it is distributed.
    If anyone knows for a fact where I can find it in VA or even NC, please leave me a note.

Thanks

I wish I could tell you where in Virginia it is, but I live in GA. It is sold everywhere here. I just want to say that I love that drink and you're not alone!!!

Herculon Guest

I have had Big Red once. I found it at a Exxon station in Staunton, Virginia a few weeks ago. I had some and well....it wasn't exactly my taste.

TexastoMaryland Guest

I'm From the Washington DC Area.

There used to be a 7 - 7 MART (Groceries) that would sell cold cans of Big Reds. Unfortunetly it closed a couple of months back. I know that the restaurant DON PABLO'S sells bottles of Big Reds as a gourmet drink ($1.50).

I need to find some place where I can buy them by the case.

I too am searching for Big Red in Virginia. I live in the DC area and have to rely on Don Pablos.

I called Big Red in Waco and they told me that there is a company in Salem (Roanoke area), VA that distributes Big Red called Blue Ridge Bottling.

In Norfolk and Richmond area, you MAY want to try the RC distributor or the 7Up distributor in the area. They are pretty weak in those 2 locales of Virginia but for some reason I am believing the 7Up distributor has Big Red in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. And yes, they are 2 different distributors while typically throughout the rest of the country they are combined as one.
    Later.

ssdoxey Guest

Big Red soda is highly availably in Omaha/Lincoln Nebraska due to University of Nebraska's nickname "big red". I don't know who distributes it though.

CRIS Guest

YOU CAN GET ALL THE BIG RED YOU WANT HERE IN THE HOUSTON AREA.

Well it is no doubt that you can get Big Red in Texas. Do you realize Big Red was started in Waco, Texas? Thats the same town that Dr Pepper started.
    The distributor/bottler is Dr Pepper-Houston. So therefore, it is no doubt you should be able to find Big Red in Houston.
    Just like you can find Big Red in Dallas.
    Best of look elsewhere outside of the deep south and southwest.
    Later.

dr pepperman Guest