Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yeah, it's been 8 years sinse I've had this drink; but now, I had another taste. Everyone is right, it's really only found near Colombus,Ga. I went all this state looking sinse March to find the drink. I'm glad it's still in Colombus. It still tastes like I remembered.

Has anyone seen this anywhere in the midwest??

It can be found in a few locations throughout Oklahoma. It comes from Arkansas, so I would assume it is there as well.

I can no longer find it in GA or AL, for that matter. I guess I'll have to come out to AR or OK.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

It was around the New Orleans/Baton Rouge area in Louisiana about two or three years ago.

I'm looking for blue nehi. I will pay to have it shipped to me. Please help me find blue nehi!

FOUND IT ABOUT A MONYH AGO AND JUST WENT AND GOT MORE YESTERDAY IN PETAL MISSISSIPPI AT THE HILLTOP GAS STATION!

Awesome, there are more people out there than I thought that love this drink. Something else that's crazy, is that I first posted this topic exactly 5 years ago. Weird, and funny how time flies. I'm ashamed that I misspelled Columbus, Ga.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

Yes, Blue Nehi does exist and someone just brought me 12 bottles, from Mellow Moon Bottling in Paragould AR.

The blue tastes fastastic, this bottler does a nice job. The grape and strawberry (also very good) were from Mellow Moon. Peach is local (Independent Bev.) and the orange is from RC Chicago by way of southside VA.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

I bought a couple bottles of Peach Nehi in Tyler, TX, and they were from Mellow Moon Bottling. I gave one to my mom. She loves Peach Nehi! Too bad they don't have a diet version, so I wouldn't have to hear her complain about going off her diet just to drink it.