Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherikee Red

I am looking for a cherry soda that I got out of a vending machine at Penn State University in State College, PA. It's called "Cherikee Red" and has an American Indian with a big headress in red on a white can. Do you have any advice as to how I might go about locating this product?

Jeremy
    jeremykestler@yahoo.com

I have seen this in convience stores in northern Pennsylvania in 20oz plastic bottles.

perrycuyler Guest

I used to get it at this gas station off of I-81 north of Scranton

drrootbr Guest

It can be found in the lancaster area near the shady maple resturaunt.

CHERIKEE RED IS AVAILABLE FROM THE CRYSTAL SODA WATER CO., SCRANTON, PA
    570/347-5661
    IN PA ONLY 800/325-9055

Cherikee Red and All Cotton Club Beverages are available in 6 pack cans in the Indianapolis Area. I have seen them at Big Lots. Cherikee Red and Cotton Club are now products of the Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group. They are distributed by American Bottling Company, Northlake, IL 60164. Cherikee Red is a great cherry soda. I am glad it is still made after all the negative publicity over the Indian Chief on the can.

Cherikee Red is a delicious cherry soda, that should be tasted by everyone, honestly I think it is the best one out there, even better than Big Red!!

Ah... it is tasty but the BEST??!! I don't know...Jumpin Johnny out of Michigan makes a great cherry and Filbert's cherry is tasty and I'm sure the west coast folks will chime in with Lolli's...

Oh yeah... Lolli's is great! And of course I like Cheerwine and Boylans Black Cherry. IT's gotta be in glass...
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Wow, I haven't heard the name Cherikee Red in years! I have family up near Scranton and I can remember getting a Cherikee Red out of vending machines up there when I was little. I didn't even know it was still made. Perhaps I'll take a trip...