Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

On Pepsi's website (www.pepsi.com), they say that they make Orange, Lemon-Lime (cancelled/replaced by Sierra Mist), Fruit Punch, Strawberry, Pineapple, Dr. Slice, and Slice Red. Now maybe it is because of where I live (in Oregon) but here we only have Diet/Regular Orange Slice and none of the others. If someone could tell me if there is anywhere online or in another state where they sell any of these other Slices it would be a big help. Thanks again.

TheBricenator

dr pepperman Guest

According to www.huesing.com, the web site for the Pepsi bottler that serves the Moline,IL area, Dr Slice and Red Slice are availible.

I tried going to that website, huesing.com, and it was not a current website. Is there anyone who lives anywhere where Dr. Slice is sold? I will pay anyone to have it sent to me! thanks so much!
    Can you help me find Dr. Slice??

According to the Pepsi glass bottle posts Huesing has been bought out by a larger Pepsi bottler.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I seen Slice Grape in Nashville about a month a go. That's the first time i've seen it in over five years. I think its only in available in 6 packs of cans. IMHO its the best grape drink currently available in my area.
    NuGrape is my life!!

A Kentucky Fried Chicken I went to a couple of days ago had Lemon Lime Slice on tap. I haven't seen it in bottles/cans since Sierra Mist came out. As far as I can taste, they're pretty much the same.

In my area all i see is slice orange and diet slice orange in cans 2 liter bottles and 20 oz. bottles.

I have not seen any other flavor of slice in years
    i remember they really used to push the lemon-lime flavored one.

Dr. Slice i remember seeing around 7 years ago but it was not around long.

I also remember slice was 100% fruit juice when it first came out.

I have seen other flavors of slice bottled by WIS-PAK, Inc., Watertown, WI. They are a co-op bottler who serve many independant bottlers, in many different states.

Slice Orange is all this is left here. Lemon Lime was on tap in a few places, and Grape's been gone for years. I remember the old black cans here, and I think we used to have Strawberry too in Western MD.

I found Grape Slice in Emporia, VA in 9-02.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12