Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    joby Guest

Can anyone help me find a source so that I can figure out where in the US Dr. Pepper sales are concentrated, if they are??

Thanks.
    Joby Bass
    Dept. of Geography
    University of Texas at Austin

Contact them via www.DPSU.com - the official website for Dr Pepper/Seven Up. That would be your best bet.

[This message has been edited by PhillyCoke (edited 03-22-2001).]

dr pepperman Guest

I have a recent issue of Dr Pepper's Clockdial employee publication that list some figures. I'll dig it up and see if there is anything I can post. It has an article on sales per capita or something like that. Most sales are in Texas and Oklahoma.

------------------
    PEPPER UP AT 10,2 and 4

Year after year Waco, TX seems to always lead in sales per capita. In the offices of Waco DP their trophy case is filled with these awards. Dallas/Ft. Worth must be a close second. Here they say that in the c-store channel brand DP outsells brand Coke with Pepsi not even on the radar screen.

[This message has been edited by boodoo (edited 03-23-2001).]

I remember hearing about Dr Pepper c-store sales in TX.. Incredible.

I used to pick up Clockdial at the office, but now that I am at a different bottling company, I can't get my hands on it. I remember filling out a subscription request card last year, but I never heard anything back. Do they still send it out through US Mail?

dr pepperman Guest

Thats how mine came. I have not seen the newest which was scheduled to mail March 1.

I'd say after Texas and Oklahoma, the immediate area around Winchester, VA is probably one of the next strongest due to their large portfolio, even including Mountain Dew.

I'd say after Texas and Oklahoma, the immediate area around Winchester, VA is probably one of the next strongest due to their large portfolio, even including Mountain Dew.

There is a bottler in Tennessee that has pretty high per capita sales of Dr Pepper. I wish I could remember where I read it at.

ben Guest

all i know is that coca-cola has dr.pepper where i live