Bevboard

Good afternoon,

We would love to urder a case of Barq's Diet Red Creme. Any help would be most appreciated! Names, addresses, telephone numbers - anything.

Thank you, -John and Toni
    Practice Random Kindness<br />& Senseless Acts of Beauty <br /><br />johnnyone@citi-link.com

Ahh another Minnesotan! Johnnyone I did see some "imported" Barq's Creme at a few places in St. Paul if you email me I can tell you were. Hopefully some still have it. avery_lund@hotmail.com I also saw it near Newark NJ about 7 months ago.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Red Creme and Creme are two different drinks, Avery. The Red is very bubblegummy. I know Herbco territories in northeastern PA used to have it, but I am not sure if it still exists or not.

The Red packages.. well, they're red. And the Creme packages tend to be gold, or the same dull color as the root beer packages.

ohh thanx Philly and sorry Johnny my bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

wow! I did not know they made that as a flavor for Barq's. The only flavors here are Barq's Root Beer, and diet Barq's Root Beer. I have seen Barg's Creme Soda in other states.

Central has Red Creme off and on, but never knew a Diet Red Creme existed.

I bought a 12 pack once of Red Creme, I thought it was disgusting at first that it tasted like cough medicine, but the more I drink of it, the more I realize it's not so bad after all. I guess it's got that taste that grows on you.

Diet Barq's Red Creme is sold in 12pack cans out of CCE Cincinnati (CN), OH.

ben Guest

i just tried barq's french vanilla cream sodain fountain at 7-11 Its the ONLY place where iv seen it (never saw it in boattles)