Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

In Roanoke VA where I found all 3 flavors of MY last Dec I have now found only Reg and Cherry. Further south only cherry and reg. I did find 20oz melons in 2 locations in GA. Will give details when I get home or find a better computer.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I REALLY hope its not gone now!! I hear commercials on the radio for Cherry and regular, but no melon. WHY DO THEY PICK CHERRY OVER MELON!? There is Cherry everything, Melon is SO much more orginal. Also, the Cherry MY tastes so much like regular; the melon is PERFECT! This is a huge mistake!
    Visit my Stewart\'s Museum at<br /> <a href=\"http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/</a>

I'm pretty sure it's still extensively available here in Bama.
    I like new, weird colas

Yeah Mellon is good and Cherry is sooo typical but as i have pointed out before in another thread the purpose of Yello isnt to innovate its to match Dew flavor by flavor. Anyway rumor has it Mellon is on its way out. A damn shame!

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Does this mean we'll be seeing a

www.SaveMelloYelloMelon.org website?

I'm not trying to create envy, but ... it's still here in Huntsville! Saw two rows in a rack of it a few hours ago at my corner store.
    I like new, weird colas

steve u - i think you might start having to ship it from down there to elsewheres!
    woot woot

I just finished a can, as a matter of fact. Really. Hell, I'll buy and ship to anyone who wants. Another crazy thing: single cans of this, and most other 12 oz. alum prods, is just 49 cents! Cheapest cans I've ever seen. That's not a sale price.

Downside: Haven't seen MY Melon multipaks much of anywhere, but I'll be alert for em.
    I like new, weird colas

Wow, I wish they would make this stuff around here, I'd love to try it.

Fusion, I don't think we can handle any more websites! At least, I can't [img]smile.gif[/img] Coke just needs to start listening to their customers.

Well ya know fusion I would like to say to anybody interested that I am very happy with the results we have gotten with SaveSURGE and would urge anyone who loves mellon or any other drink to consider a site of their own. It really raises awareness! If I only had and extra 40 hours in a day! Still i wish Coke wouldnt cut stuff so much, just scale it back. I mean its not like they lose any money all they need to do is lower production levels to match sales.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>