Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone know where in ANY size I can find vanilla or cherry coke in glass?
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Vanilla Coke is sold in Australia in glass bottles; I believe the size is 390ml.

Vanilla Coke has been introduced in Europe just recently so shouldnt have too much trouble finding it around there, but you might wanna check out the websites Coke and thier bottlers before you make a trip. As for Cherry i'm not quite sure call Coke or check the sites. In many places u will prolly see them with cane sugar too!
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

i was reading a KO end of the year financial report once and they had the board each holding different 8oz glass bottles. one old guy had a cherry coke. it exists. i bet it's in alabama, ky or tenn because they have very diverse, local and mom and pop run coke dist not bought out by the bland giant cce.
    woot woot

No there ain't any Cherry or Dt. Cherry in glass bottles out here in Tennsseese We're about to stop Coke in glass bottles I think, That's what they said to me a while back at work but they still haven't anyways what the heck is wrong with cherry coke or dt cherry coke in an can? I don't like my sodas in an PET bottle cause they get warm and flat too fast! DRINK COKE!!!
    jjjlong007

Cans are my second choice to glass bottles cce.The remarketing of diet cherry has not made it to utica area.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

What's wrong with Cherry Coke in a can? Well, the answer to that just might hit you if you take a can of Cherry Coke and a Longneck Glass Bottle of Moxie Cherry Cola made with cane sugar and drink them side by side. The superiority of the bottle should help to illuminate what's wrong with the can. And in the case of the can, it will help to aluminate what's wrong; if you drink enough cans some day you'll forget that you even took this test!!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Hey, SS.. how about a Mexi-Coke and some Torani cherry syrup? Think that would work?

I'd like to see commemorative or at least some kind of packaging for cherry Coke, and Vanilla Coke in glass as well. But as I said before neither were ever sold in contour glass bottles in the U.S.
    However there are 8oz. cans of cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke being produced, maybe that's Coke's idea of commemorative, who know's.

screw commemorative...it would just make sense that if coke is trying to get nostalgic with the introduction of vanilla coke as a flavor, then wouldn't they want to put it in the 8oz glass bottle? same with cherry! christ, who needs to think of these ideas? who? it's almost as if some nobrainer is saying "gee whiz its time to change the logo for the number one selling product again because it's really gonna help sales" when that doesn't matter, but they don't want to make a new package for fanta (a nice longneck would compete well with jones/crush/moxie etc...) or diversity in flavors.
    woot woot