Bevboard

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I was there two weeks ago. Here is what they had for all you who would like to know-
    Sprecher: Root Beer, Orange Dream, Cream Soda, Gingerale.
    Moxie: Original, Orange Cream, and Cherry
    Frostie: Root Beer, Blue Cream, and Cherry Limeade.
    Bundaberg: Ginger Beer.
    Afri Cola (as Usual)
    Lots of weird foriegn stuff: Lucozade, etc..
    Any I missed? This may be old info to all of you but I thought I would post it anyway.

Check it out if you haven't. The Sprecher Root Beer and Cream Soda are Great. Bundaberg Ginger Beer is good. I here lots of people on this board like Frostie as well. I have only ever had one bottle of it, to stick in my Root Beer bottle collection.

[ 12-13-2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

I just went yesterday and stocked up. In Atlanta, we have all the ones you listed (plus wierd ones like Loco). Here's my thoughts on what I've tried:
    Moxie: Ok, I was really suprised to see this when I went there a few weeks ago! I had just said the day before how I wish I could try this Moxie drink everyone was talking about. And, well my first impression was Robutussin Medicine... But it actually grows on you as you drink it. The aftertaste is so strange though. I had the Cream Soda, and it tastes basically like a vanilla Moxie. Not bad, but by far not the best cream soda. Tried the Orange last night, and I liked that one a lot - the Cane Sugar really makes it great. I bought the Cherry, but haven't drank it yet.

Frostie: Mmmm I was thrilled to see this gem too! I had never seen this one either, so I bought Root Beer, Blue Cream, and Cherry Limeade. All very top notch drinks, though I have to say Stewart's Cream Soda and Root Beer are still kings. The Cherry Limeade is much better than Sundrop, and is as good as IBC - good job! They also had peach, but I didn't buy that

Africola: I love this drink. This is how cola should be!

Sprecher: I got the Honey Cream Soda - This stuff is amazing. The honey works VERY well with the vanilla taste. And all the bottles are 16 oz (not 12) but are the same price as other 12 oz bottles. Highly reccomended!

I love Cost Plus (World Market)!
    Visit my Stewart\'s Museum at<br /> <a href=\"http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/</a>

Wait til you try the Moxie Cherry Cola... great stuff! And yes I agree about the Afri-Cola... great stuff.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

The Cost Plus chain around here is rather erratic on carrying Frostie & Boylan's. Their price IS the best for these sodas, though.

Try the Peach Frostie if you can find it. It's wonderful, even for us non peach lovers.

Cost Plus is over a barrel with Loco, though. VERY few sales! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...