Bevboard

Thread: new products

Does anyone know anything about this new green tea soda called Steap....someone on the other board said it tasted really good...where can I find it to try some?

Very soon you will be able to by it online from us! This is a very cool product and should take off... but it isn't cheap... But what organic is...??

Shawn
    http://www.strangebrew4u.com

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Hey Shawn,
    Horse manure is organic, when I lived on the farm I could have sold that to you real cheap! In fact, If you would have come and shoveled it out you could have had it for free! Wouldn't be too good bottled though. Probably taste like Moxie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh how wrong you are about steap... It arrived last week and has been selling well. It tastes very good. The Raspberry is my favorite but the Key Lime, orange and lemon dew are quite good too!BTW- Horse Sh*t might not be organic if the horse was on prednizone, speed balls or some other substance as it would pass with the passage so to speak. As for Moxie-- I don't think it is that bad-- kind of like a mint birch beer. You should try a steap--- Looks like Cricket cola is down your way--- have you tried and if so what did you think?

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I haven't had Steap yet so I can't comment on it's flavor. And you got me on the horse manure thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I don't drink Tea so I won't be trying Cricket Cola or Steap come to think of it. I tell you what is good though, that Blue Razz you gave me from Filberts. Very good. But as for Moxie, I don't like the original flavor at all, but the Cherry is pretty good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey Bottleboss:

Don't drink tea? Maybe you haven't found a good one yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Andy
    Inko's White Iced Tea
    Ubiquity: Thy name is Inko.

Come on Boss! Try a cricket just to tell me if I need to come down and get some! Hey glad you like that Blue Razz... It is one of our best sellers. Seriously, the Steap is good even for non-tes folks... I would suggest the Raspberry or the orange for you. I doubt you would like the others since you don't do tea. I don't really think of steap as a soda. It is a "beverage." You know what I mean? A soda is supposed to be tasty and not good for you, this is like a tea but the taste is more of an adult beverage, if you know what I'm saying. It's hard to describe. Anyhow, I am curious about the cricket. Anything else good or new down there? I think you will like the february newsletter if I can get it out!

Shawn