Bevboard

I live in Syracuse, and there's a few things that I just cannot find without driving for an hour and a half. Any ideas?

#1 - Birch beer ... I've found Stewart's and Boylan's singles in a couple places, but no four/six-packs or anything. I've found 1L bottles by Polar in Utica and Binghamton as well (but all the Polar we have here is nastier-than-regular diet stuff).

#2 - Sasparilla ... My parents used to buy this all the time, but that was probably fifteen years ago. Again, found it by Polar in Utica and Binghamton.

#3 - Jolt Espresso ... Used to sell this at a gas station right by my house, and I think I bought every can they had (it tasted really good, not to mention it had enough caffeine to get even *me* going). Now I've only seen it on their site.

#4 - Clearly Canadian ... We have Cherry, Grape, Raspberry, and Strawberry (I think) but none of the other flavors which sound infinitely better than those.

#5 - Go-Go ... The absolute best of all the funny-tasting energy drinks IMO. I think this was another thing I bought the entire stock of at the supermarket while they had it.

Except for online I have no ideas for you. However, sorry to tell you Go-Go is gone, gone gone-- about 3 years now. I bought all I could and only have like a dozen Quench left.

Shawn

Hey my Dad came from Syracuse! There was a place in DeWitt near East Genesee Street called "The Party Source" that I used to go to in the '70's to buy obscure sodas that weren't available in California. I'm sure it's all aluminum and plastic by now. Remember Royal Palm Imitation Grape Soda? That was good stuff.

Probably if you are really voracious you can order up a pallet of soda, all mixed, which can be shipped from California to Syracuse. That may be the cheapest way if you want a massive variety. Another idea is that if there's a store there that wants to have a great variety you could have them contact us and we could ship them a bunch of pallets and include all of the 800+ brands we have in glass. I'm sure they'd get plenty of media coverage and increase their clientele just like that store here that ended up on the Food Network because it has 2/3 of our sodas.

Other than that, you may just have to wait til we come to your town...
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Birch beer is across the border in Pennsylvania.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

stewart's has a birch sold in cny. off topic march madness Go C U S E!!!!!!!!!!!
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Yeah, Stewart's is probably your best bet for a mass marketed birch beer.

Briar's makes a sasparilla and a birch beer.

If you go to Jolt Cola there is a form to fill out to find out the name of your local distributor.

[ 03-31-2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]