Bevboard

Here we had only for pepsi products, the s. mist 10 oz and canada dry ginger ale in short fat screw tops. coke products are the 8oz ring cap countor bottle of coke in 6 packs.

[ 04-03-2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: SplitLevelP ]
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Well, except for all the good sodas in my basement and in the Vendo machine here in the autoshop, all of which Shawn from strangebrew delivered to me, there isn't much.
    Coke in small bottles
    Sprite in small bottles
    Crush flavors in 12 oz.
    IBC flavors
    Stewarts flavors
    The Mexican food store has all the Mexican sodas
    Yoo-Hoo
    Whatever Cost Plus in Virginia has

Thats it!
    In Harpers Ferry and Frederick, Maryland.

I guess thats more than 2 or 3 though.

[ 04-04-2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

'Round here, we have Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite in 6 oz. glass, and Dr Pepper makes 12 oz. longnecks of Dr Pepper, RC Cola, 7up, Big Red, Sunkist, Diet Dr Pepper, and three or four other flavors that I can't recall at the moment. One's grape, but I can't remember if it's Welch's or something else. And you can also find in a few conveinence stores (usually serviced by Boodoo) that sell Dublin Dr Pepper 6 oz. bottles. But Pepsi doesn't make any glass around here.

Just bringing this to the top since not to many folks bit on this one yet.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

In NW Florida, we have 8 oz. bottles of Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper and Barq's Root Beer. Those are the big names and the selection seems to get better the further west you go. As for other brands, we've got IBC, Stewarts, Crush and Frostie. Last time I checked, there was no Grapette but instead there was a Frostie Concorde Grape Soda. Have seen Abita root beer in one grocery store before, but the space was empty the last time I checked.

For the amount of members that are regular posters I'm having a hell of a time getting this one over so third times a charm it will either get picked up of sink..lol

p.s. off topic two thumbs up for getting all 7 p.o.w.'s back go U.S.A.!!!!!!

Let's see...

CCE has Coke & Sprite in 8oz, Coke in 10oz.
    indie Pepsi has Pepsi, Dew in 10oz plus Schweppes ale and mixers
    Canada Dry has 7-Up and Canada Dry ale and mixers in 10oz, plus Stewart's

Plus, we've got IBC, YooHoo, Choglit, Crush, Hank's, some other Philadelphia based rootbeer/cream/etc sodas.

Plus, I know a guy who imports longnecks from Dr Pepper West Jefferson and others. Last time I checked, he had RC, Cheerwine, Crush, Hires.

That's about it.