Bevboard

I think it's being marketted in Korea, but I would love to get it in the states. I also really enjoyed Sprite remix, anybody know if there is anything other than 20oz available yet? I'm in Connecticut, but I would order Sprite Blue online if need be. Also curious to try Sprite Ice. An product reviews of Sprite Blue/Sprite Ice/Sprite Ice Cube

coca-cola does not promote "cross selling" of it's products unless it is distributor to distributor. the understandable reason is from what happened in france and belgium a few years ago, where independent mold/bacteria problems on pallets cause illness and death.

in the underground (london's subway system) the only pop you can buy is polish coke. this is because there are wholesalers run by the arabs that own the convenience stores down there. they buy the coke from poland, yugoslavia, albania or any other country (ukraine, for example) where the currency is of less of value than the u.k., bring it to the u.k. and make a fortune off of it. the only problem is, if there was an ecoli problem or a poisoning or if there was bad product in poland (such as the labeling mishap ccbcc had last year) or yugo whatever, then that coke is all over europe, not just contained in one country. scary really...
    woot woot

however, this prohibits a broader selection of flavors/sizes etc... being available to people like us. cow - if you want sprite ice, go to canada. it's widely available there.
    woot woot

A lot of the products that show up in the US but not in Canada I think tend to be due to different food and drug standards.

Originally posted by Zeni:
    A lot of the products that show up in the US but not in Canada I think tend to be due to different food and drug standards.
    For example, MT Dew has to be sold in canada as decaf, so there are definately laws prohibiting the us versions from being sold in some places.

Yeah, I can't stand the Mt. Dew here, everyone I speak to in the states thinks I'm nuts, but they're mostly not aware of the lack of caffeine in Canadian Mt. Dew.

ben Guest

my fav sprite flaver is tropical sprite remix