Bevboard

Thread: Passover Sprite

Just found some right in my local wal-mart I'm shocked it came this late. Taste is smooth.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Considering how weak tasting Sprite has been in this area lately I'm glad to hear that. Bubble Up varies bottle to bottle, but it still the best to me in the Lemon-Lime.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

After the Passover holiday, the warehouse will just send out whatever Passover soda is left to any account, just to clear it out.

I wonder why they even make Passover sodas. I found a website stating a long list of sodas, including both Coke and Sprite that were Kosher already. It makes no sense why Coke would then spend extra money to make a special product when that requirement has already been met.

What I have been told is that several plants make a Kosher quality product all the time (ie... sugar) or they once did. I remember seeing cans marked with a K from NYC and Philly, and LA. The passover product is specially inspected and blessed by a Rabbi.

I believe the difference is Kosher and Kosher for Passover. Kosher would be where the ingredients doesn't conflict with typical Jewish dietary laws. Kosher for Passover is more strict ie Corn is a product from the New World; therefore, corn would not be in the Torah (Kosher)

ben Guest

has annybody seen the new sprite graphics (good job coca-cola)

Yes I just got in a load of Dr. Brown's Kosher For Passover sodas. I met the rabbi at the bottling plant and I told him my little story of making the correction on the hebrew letters "Kosher L' Pesach" because the original proof from the South American bottle cap company had accidentally written "Kosher L' Pesat"!! Anyway yes they use sugar instead of HFCS so I'm stocking up big time because it tastes better!! And hey if it's kosher for Passover it has to be pretty darn good all year around!!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

do they have the black cherry SS? how much to ship!
    woot woot