Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fanta Lemon

I can't find it anywhere, now. It's disappeared from Maryland and eastern PA. Has anyone seen it lately?

I never seen it to begin with.

CCE Dallas discontinued it about a year or so ago. Along with Pink Grapefruit and a few other flavors I can't remember off the top of my head.

Here in Cumberland, MD (Central Coke) we had Fanta stuff for about a week. We only saw Fanta in 2 liters, we had Orange, Grape, Strawberry, and Lemon. I wanted to try Lemon, but it was gone as soon as it came, and then we saw Minute Maid Fruit Soda Valencia Orange (This was between the MM pre-juice and MM post-juice). I haven't seen it since. Only Fanta drinks I've seen are Orange in the old Herbco/now CCE territory in Central PA, and Orange, Grape, and Strawberry in Consolidated territory in WV. Central seems to be taking MM over Fanta, and Fanta never was seen around Pittsburgh.

We never had Fanta Lemon in Oklahoma City. However, I have noticed that Fanta Apple is gone which is too bad, because I thought that was the only Fanta flavor around here worth a flip.

Hey Fusion, if you want to order some Fanta Lemon online (an imported version):

http://store.yahoo.com/gdcom/beverage1-carbonated.html

Good call Fanta Limon with sugar is a truely great soda. Never tried the HFCS version though but i'm sure its lacking. I wish i could sample Apple.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

i have not seen fanta lemon in a long time. consolidated just started carrying fanta peach in north carolina.

We still have 2-liters and a few 20 oz. bottles of Fanta Apple around here. No 12 packs, though. I'll find the occasional 4-pack every once in a while.

I haven't tried most of the Fanta flavors that are out right now, but i'd have to say that Apple is the best. The more unusual flavors were the ones I gravitated to, like Apple, Pink Grapefruit and Pineapple. I haven't tried the Fanta Pineapple since I tried Sunkist Pineapple, and I still have one can of Pink Grapefruit left that I haven't been all that anxious to drink, but I will pick up the Apple every few weeks or so.

Maybe it's just where I live, but I really have no desire to try any of the new Fanta flavors. Central pushes Minute Maid a good deal, and doesn't offer Fanta, neither does CCE in the Baltimore/Washington areas, or in Pittsburgh. You'll only find Fanta in the Consolidated areas of WV, and in the Central PA division of CCE that was Herbco (used to have mostly DPSU products - Sunkist, Squirt, Welch's, Canada Dry).