Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mello Yello Melon is all over the Brunswick Georgia area in the fridge packs. Good sell by dates.
    Brunswick is in Southern, Ga on I-95. Most grocers have it. Take the first Brunswick exit coming from the north and go east about 5 lights until you come th Harveys. While in there grab a 12oz glass of Welches,Sunkist,Cheerwine or Sundrop out of the A&W picnic coolers near the checkouts.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Canner name to follow.( United? Its out of Chatanooga TN) Also Cherry MY is common from Roanoke, Va down to the Ga/Fl border.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

What's the furthest north anyone has seen
    Mello Yello Melon?

I have seen it in Iowa in 20oz bottles from CCE plant RA. It is no longer available there. I have seen it in Southern Indiana out of CCE plant CV (Cleveland, TN) in 20oz bottles.

I've saw it in (I think) Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio, out of Indianapolis (HO) when I was on my road trip last month. Traditional 3x4 12 packs, date codes were a good month and a half behind everything else.

Also spotted around Cleveland TN (CV) in Fridge Packs.. Diet MY, too.

I live in Indianapolis and we have never had Mello Melon, knowing CCE they probably can it here and don't even sell it here.

I thought I heard it was carried in NH by someone, I think CCNNE. That would be pretty much the farthest north. I'm sure at one time Consolidated had it as far north as Greene County, PA, the county in the SW corner of the state, their northernmost territory.

is Mello Yello melon any good?
    Be American, buy American.

Yeah, it's really good. An interesting mix of citrus and melon.

Bigrich, CCE does that a lot. They'll sell some things in part of a division and not in others. We get a some authorizations for products that never make it up to Maryland, but you can see them all over southern Virginia.

I wonder of production facilities allow employee purchases.. I know our warehouse does, but we're a small operation.

For those of you who don't have MY Melon in your area you can buy it online at:

http://www.pwclub.com

I had this site in another post earlier but just in case you hadn't seen it...I will probably buy a 12 pack of this at some point since it's not in my area.