Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here in VA, I have regular access to Orange, Grape and Strawberry Fanta. I am looking for any other Fanta flavors in Virginia.

I will be moving to Rhode Island in August, so if there are any sources in the Providence area, please let me know.

I doubt in Virginia you'd find any Fanta that isn't those 3. That's all Roanoke Coke (Consolidated) produces to my knowledge. Central may be bringing it back in the Northwestern part of the state, but only Orange and Grape. That's all you might find in CCE Mid-Atlantic territory, if that. I'd say your chances don't look good of finding Pineapple, Peach, or Berry (It appears Lemon and Pink Grapefruit have disappeared).

I'd say Rhode Island....good luck. Anything north of Consolidated becomes nearly impossible to find Fanta, Minute Maid is the fruit soda brand. All I've seen is some 2 liters at Super Kmart in Uniontown, PA in orange and grape (appearing to be replaced by MM Orange and Grape). North of the Mason-Dixon line, Fanta vanishes. I doubt if you'll ever see Fanta up there.

In Rhode Island Fanta orange and grape are available. The other flavors seemed to have vanished here as well.

Minute Maid is the choice brand here and Fanta is only available in 2 liters.

Consolidated territory would be your best bet.. for peach and pineapple Fanta. I know they have territory in the Lexington area.. and Roanoke.

Consolidated territory from what I have read on the bevnet forum is one of the few Coke bottlers to still push fanta with minute maid drinks steadily growing.
    Packages available:
    20oz-orange,grape,peach and pineapple(strawberry and berry are gone)
    2lt-orange,grape and strawberry
    fridgepack-orange,grape,strawberry and pineapple

Roanoke to my knowledge only produces Orange, Grape, and Strawberry that I've seen in 20 oz., 2 liters, and Fridge Packs.

Minute Maid is taking over though, I think we'll see Fanta leave America soon actually, and more expansion on Minute Maid Fruit Sodas. I'd like to see some more choices offered beyond orange and grape.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Roanoke to my knowledge only produces Orange, Grape, and Strawberry that I've seen in 20 oz., 2 liters, and Fridge Packs.

Minute Maid is taking over though, I think we'll see Fanta leave America soon actually, and more expansion on Minute Maid Fruit Sodas. I'd like to see some more choices offered beyond orange and grape.
    There's a MM Mango Passion sold in Consolidated territory, among other minute maid flavours spotted.

My contacts at OZ tell me to expect more minute maid flavours in the near future

Consolidated has the MM lights, seen Guava Citrus and Mango Passion.

Central has replace Fruitopia w/Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade, Berry Kiwi, Strawberry Passion, and another one. All bottlers, including CCE, are getting involved in this process. For once, Central isn't the last bottler to see something released LOL.

I'd like to see some more Fruit Sodas come, like a Strawberry, Peach, and maybe some stuff we haven't seen before, like a sugared version of Diet Rite Red Raspberry.

In consolidated territory Roanoke, Bishopville(south atlantic canners) and snyder all work to together. For instance our plant carries all of the fanta flavors listed above but some of them come from different canners. Snyder produces orange, peach and pineapple. The grape and strawberry we sell in western North Carolina come from roanoke. Snyder produces our vanilla and cherry coke but the diet versions of both(20oz,2ltr,fridgepack) are produced by bishopville.
    I hear that diet Valencia orange and a tropical berry or fruit flavor minute maid soda are coming sometime. I believe the MM mango you are referring to are the MM lights. We have mango, rasberry, light lemonade, berry kiwi and guava citrus.

There are four new MMs to replace Fruitopia. The fourth is a citrus flavor, I wish I could remember the name. I swear it's similar to the citrus flavor they had after Tangerine Wavelength disappeared, but before Orange Outburst, or whatever that crap was called.

CCE already produces Valencia Light, although I didn't see it outside of the Mid-Atlantic Division during my travels. 2 liters from AX, 12 packs from BT. Philadelphia Coke also produces it in 2 liters.

The other two fruit sodas are Mixed Berry something and Tropical Medley. They've been on the point of sale since the reformulation of the mm line, but I've never seen those two flavors in production. I guess they're finally just now starting to produce them.

[ 07-02-2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]