Bevboard

Which grocery store chain carries Nestea Peach Iced Tea? This tea is delicious, but the only place I can buy a bottle of it is at Ben Taub Hospital's gift shop.

Nestea is made by Coke, so it should be available in a lot of places. It's the Nestea 'Peach Cooler' in the 20 oz. bottle, right? I don't see it too often around my area. Conveinence stores have a lot of drinks and not a lot of space to put them in, so they don't always have a full company selection. Your best bet would be to try to find large c-stores and just hope you get lucky. Or you can call your local Coke bottler and ask them which stores they deliver it to, but from what others on this site have said about Coke's handling of customer phone inquiries, that probably won't get you too far. Your third option would be to give one of your emply bottles to a local c-store and beg them to start stocking it.

Good luck in your search. I know Coke used to sell them in 16.9 oz. bottled 4-packs a couple of years ago, but haven't seen them recently. They really are good. I always liked to freeze them partway through, to make them nice and slushy.... Good stuff!

You're probably thinking of the 16 oz 4 packs, which is a whole different animal than the Peach Freezer.

The 16oz teas are hot brewed from tea leaves, while the canned/20oz/2L stuff is from concentrate.. basically a lot like the powdered mixes you find in the tea section of the grocery store.

16oz Nestea Peach was discontinued when Coke moved from the short/fat 16 oz bottle to the taller/skinnier "rocket" bottle. They also discontinued Earl Grey ,which was my favorite. They instead came out with a decaf (which I've yet to see sold anywhere) and a green/honey/lemon, which is absolutely horrible.

Peach Freezer, on the other hand, is alive and well. It's a really slow mover, though.

When Philadelphia Coke moved from traditional 3x4 12 packs to Fridge Packs,they added raspberry, peach, and diet to their lineup. We're in the process of changing to Fridge Packs in Maryland, and we are adding Peach Freezer (we already had lemon, diet, and raspberry).

Best advice I can give is call your local bottler. CCE has a division office and production in Houston, so they should be able to help you. If you've found it in a gift shop, but haven't seen it in grocery stores, I'd say your best bet would be to hit the local convenience stores. A lot of the 20oz flavors aren't carried in grocery stores--the company tends to focus on about ten main brands to sell in grocery store coolers, due to space limitations in the coolers. In convenience store setups, they can have 3-4 doors of space, so they have a lot more room to sell their other brands.

Peach Freezer can be found in conventional 12 packs in CCE Eastern Great Lakes territory, and in 20 oz.

Central has it in 20 oz. I believe, and Central offers regular and Raspberry in Fridge Packs.

Yeah, I've seen Twinsburg-produced Peach Freezer 12 packs in the Reading, PA market. First time I had seen it in cans until Philadelphia started producing it around here.

We also have a lemonade tea, but only in 20oz. Original authorization sheets had us producing it in Fridge Packs, but I guess they changed their mind. The Atlanta division produces it in 2 liters, though. Didn't see it in cans on my last trip anywhere.

ben Guest

saw it once at disney land