Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've been going insane trying to find a place to buy Minute Maid Cherry Soda. This first place I found it was in restaurants called Zaxbys, which only exist in the southeastern states. So far every Zaxbys I've been to has it on tap. But where can I find it in cans and/or bottles? Also, is there a place where one can order beverages online? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see order beverages. I don't believe they sell Minute Maid. There are other sites but because they are the competition we can not list them. I do not recall seeing Cherry Minute Maid on those sites.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I've only seen Cherry Minute Maid in fountain dispensers. And also Burger King used to have Cherry MM Icee drinks in some stores. (I'm not sure if they still have them, it's been a long time since i've inflicted Burger King's food on my digestive tract).

I als enjoy the Cherry Minute Maid at Zaxby's. Something else that's sold only at a restaurant that I like is Fanta Cherry at Frontera.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

I remember seeing a lot of Minute Maid flavors during a trip out west about five years ago, like Lemonade and Peach, that I had never heard of before. Most bottlers just had Orange and Grape, and maybe some had Strawberry (disgusting), Black Cherry, Pineapple, Diet Orange, and the ever-changing Fruit Punch (non-carbonated, then carbonated, then non-carbonated again. Then discontinued for the new MM Fruit Punch w/ 3% juice).

However, like you, I have only seen Cherry at Zaxby's. I fell in love with it with the first cup. I'm guessing Zaxby's gets their bag in box directly from their own warehouse or foodservice distributor, so the local Coke sales center wouldn't have it. If I had seen one of the BIBs, I could have checked for the production code to see where it was made...

CCE Mid-Atlantic carried Orange, Grape, Strawberry and the carbonated Fruit Punch for sure. They may have had a few more, they pushed it a lot harder than Central did, we had Orange, and occassionally Grape.

Fanta Birch Beer is still on tap locally. I've found it at Roy Rogers in Cumberland (MD) on Queen City Dr. and D'Atri's in LaVale on national Hwy.

Thanks for the info everyone. Odd how it only seems to be available on tap. Now that I think about it, I have seen MM Cherry available as an Icee at various places. Even what they called white cherry at a local theater. Something I thought was a production mistake, but maybe it isn't. Still tastes the same. I also find it odd that Minute Maid doesn't show it as one of their flavors on their web site. Too bad. One of the best tasting cherry sodas on the market IMO.

ben Guest

never saw it before.i thought there used to be minutemaid orange soda and minutemaid diet orange soda but they were cancled because of fanta orange

I just had some MM Cherry Soda today and was looking out here to see if it was a normal thing or not... guess not. Oh well, luckily for me, Zaxby's is right across the street from work.

I saw it at a Target in Alexandria, VA. I'm figuring that Cherry might be the Bullseye Red Blast stuff's flavor, but I'm not sure. This one might have just wanted to be different.