Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I purchase Diet Cherry Coke in California? Anyplace in N. Calif? If not does anyone know an online source where I can order it and have it shipped at a reasonable price? Cherry Coke is all over the place around San Fran., but NOT Diet Cherry Coke... Thanks.
    \"Mama... Dada...\" M. Duchamp, Age 3

Hmmm That's interesting, I thought Diet Cherry Coke was everywhere.

I'd say w/the growing popularity of Cherry Coke since the logo change that if Diet hasn't entered your market, it will very soon.

Is Diet Cherry Coke available in Maryland?
    How much would it cost to mail a six pack?
    If possible and only a few bucks will you
    ship one or two for my personal use?
    \"Mama... Dada...\" M. Duchamp, Age 3

I cannot remember the last time that I seen diet cherry coke in OKC. I remember Great Plains carrying it years ago but don't remember how long ago it was.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

CCE Mid-Atlantic sells Diet CC in 12 packs only. Philadelphia Coke has it in 2 liters and 12 packs.. 6 packs really aren't that really prevalent around here.

I've seen it in various places in CCE territories in 20oz as well. I think Consolidated also has 20oz, when they relaunched cherry/diet cherry.

michigan: dcc is in 12oz cans (6packs and 12packs), 20oz, 2liters. i've even seen it in vending machines. it's getting huge promotion with diet vc.
    woot woot

I'll do a So. Cal DCC check. I think I've seen it, I just can't remember where. I know its very prevelant in the midwest as well.

6 packs aren't sold here anywhere even Classic. I've seen it in Fridge Packs for sure, not sure about 2L's, I think we have those as well.

I have a feeling shipping might be expensive, but not sure how much, I'll check.

they use 6packs for vending. it's only made in a small quanitity up in flint for the whole state. the split the pallet among all of the distributors. i think it's a smart idea. anytime my distributor needs a little like Red Dog 6pack bottles (because they don't sell fast) and we don't have a delivery from Miller in awhile, we'll buy (or loan) half a pallet from another distributor nearby and send them half a pallet when we get a full one.

some distributors with the heineken license in poor towns come to us to buy heineken and amstel light because they don't need that many cases of some of the sizes.
    woot woot

I have to bring it back from Southern California or Oregon!