Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

On ebay if you query "pepsi bottles" you will find a pepsi for vending machines item reads PEPSI COLA IN VINTAGE STYLE BOTTLES, ONLY THE BOTTLE IS VINTAGE, THE SODA IS FRESH, THE EXPIRATION DATE IS PRINT ON THE BOTTLE. 11.7 FL. OZ. (355 ML) 9"3/4 h x 2"1/2 DIAMETER (28cm x 6.4cm COKE ALSO AVAILABLE. BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING (TO DETERMINANE ON QUANTITY AND ZIP CODE. PLEASE VIEW MY OTHER AUCTIONS IN MY EBAY STORE you can find it at Mexi Pepsi and coke bottles

P.S. This is not my auction so i'm not using this for press

[ 11-08-2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: SplitLevelP ]
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

This would be they same stuff you could go to any of the hundreds of Mexican markets here and purchase for around $1.00 each.

If anyone has info about places in upstate ny that are Meximarts that sell them feel free to pass it along I would love to buy some!!
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

This is what we can get in Indianapolis in 12OZ: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Lift, Fresca, Fanta Orange, Fanta Strawberry, Fanta Peach, Pepsi, 7-UP, Crush Orange, Squirt, Manzana-Mia, & Marinda Orange. In 500ML: Coca-Cola, Lift, Fresca, Pepsi, & 7-UP. Because of labeling and the word light instead of diet, no Mexican diet products are sold here.

I found the ones in my area just by looking up food, grocery, or supermarkets in the telephone book. You have to check them out though as not all carry the stuff. Most do though. International markets are pretty cool with the differnt things they carry. I also get Jamaican Beef patties and coco bread at our local one and we are in a small town!
    Energy drink very, very good. Give you power of 4 Hiroshima bombs. Not 3 bomb, not 2 bomb, 4 bomb. Thank you so much!

You can get Mexican Coke and Pepsi, not to mention Jamaican beef, in Hiroshima, Japan?

I am like George Bush sr. and many other politicians. Live in one place, have residency in another. Less taxes.
    Energy drink very, very good. Give you power of 4 Hiroshima bombs. Not 3 bomb, not 2 bomb, 4 bomb. Thank you so much!

I bought some Mexi Coke today in 12oz returnable bottles. They have a new Coca-Cola logo on the returnables. It really looks cool.

Originally posted by bigrich:
    I bought some Mexi Coke today in 12oz returnable bottles. They have a new Coca-Cola logo on the returnables. It really looks cool.
    Hey- I'm from Indianapolis too. Can you let us know where you found this product?

I am sure they will be soon mixed in at most Mexi supermarkets but I found these at a store on W 38 & Moller Rd. It sets next to Best Buy. Look on the regular shelves and in their cooler, they should have some of the new label.