Bevboard

Has anyone found Deli bottles(short fat screw top glass bottles 10 or 16 oz is most often seen size canada dry is seen in this type of bottle in most markets in new york) of any size of van. Pepsi?
    Feel free to mention anyother deli bottles you have in your market.Hell I may still make a deli bottle post

[ 11-08-2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: SplitLevelP ]
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

In Indianpolis CCE plant (HO) does 10oz Coke Classic, Diet Coke, Sprite & Canada Dry Ginger, Tonic, & Soda. Also, I have seen 7-UP.

Recently, my store got in a shipment of Dr Pepper deli bottles. According to the Dr Pepper sales rep, they were sent to us accidentally. They were supposed to have 6-packs of 12 oz. longnecks instead of deli bottles. The 6-packs actually cost more than 6 individual longnecks, and nobody bought them. They were pulled off the shelf recently.

In the Charlotte, NC area Pepsi, Coke and Dr Pepper are well represented with deli bottles, but I did not see any vanilla.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Not here. PBG has Schweppes along w/its mixers. Third-tier gets Canada Dry ginger ale and mixers here all the time, and sometimes brings in some 7Up ones.