Bevboard

Great Plains Bottling Co. (Coke) is now producing Sun Drop in 20 oz. bottles all over Oklahoma City. I've seen it anywhere from .58 cents to .89 cents a bottle. They've tried Mello Yello numerous times apparently with little success. I guess, their going to give Sun Drop a shot. I also noticed a huge billboard for it at the Oklahoma State - Texas football game last Saturday.

Do they have just Sun Drop, or do they have all the versions, like Diet and Cherry Lemon?

Just Sun Drop for now.
    Hopefully if this does well, the others will follow.

Sun Drop is a brand that is seeing a great reach beyond its original NC roots. I've seen it in PA, OH, and WV from ABC in the past couple of months. Good move by Coke there trying to make something work in citrus. I think Mello Yello isn't doing the trick in some markets. Coke needs to make a little purchase maybe, and get Sun Drop from DPSU. Better yet, bring back SURGE!

after speaking with one of the coke reps yesterday SUNDROP WILL(oops) likely be dropped quickly. the suits came in their meeting Tuesday and were going on and on about how it isn't meeting expectations and that from a business standpoint it didn't look good. just heresay not facts..
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.