Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help finding stores that carry the following private label Dr Pepper copies. I have been in supermarkets that had these private labels in all departments but beverage aisle.
    Parade
    Hytop
    Red and White
    Marquee Dr Thirst- This may be history with Fleming going bankrupt.
    Have these been seen in the beverage aisle in NY,PA,MD,WV(eastern),VA,NC,SC,GA,FL,MA,CT?
    I know they exist or existed because several Dr Pepper clone sites list them. I also think all but Marquee are from the same company, Federated.
    How about others I may not know about?
    I do have all or know of most from NY state and Pennsylvania and major retailers such as Wal Mart, Kroger, Food Lion etc that have outlets along the I-95 corridor. I'm looking more for regional independents and convenience store chains that have a Dr Pepper copy such as The Pantry's Dr Celeste.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I've seen Parade and HyTop sodas locally, but off the top of my head I can't remember the stores names. I'll check the area next day I have off.

Hey Dr Pepperman, can you give us a list of the Doctors you have? I've got a few odd ones around here, like Dr Stripes, Dr. Kist, Lotsa Dr Pop, and Dr. Bold. We can help you fill out your collection.

You’re right, Parade, Hy-Top and Red & White are all Federated brands (http://www.fedgroup.com/about.htm )
    Those brands used to be produced for various Federated divisions (National brands, Hy-Top, Red & White, etc.) out of Park Ridge, IL - maybe it’s still the same.

Our local equivalent of Fleming (except they’re not bankrupt…) around here is MDI based in Hickory, NC. They distribute Hy-Top brands in some of the Galaxy retail stores but I’ve never seen Hy-Top soft drinks. I’ll send them an e-mail to find out.

There are still a few Red & White-affiliated supermarkets in NC, mostly down east. In the past they carried Red & White branded products, don’t remember exactly about the drinks though. I should pass by a couple of those stores near Raleigh next week and I will check.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

All the Federated stores that I know of in Maryland are bankrupt (Valu Foods).. They carried at least 2 or 3 private label lines at all times from Federated.

No luck, the Red & White only had "Our Family" brand, not their signature brand.

came across this page
    http://www.bacra.com/warehousebyregion.html

it has some distributor information re: Red&White and Marquee in NY.

Originally posted by Shatter:
    I've seen Parade and HyTop sodas locally, but off the top of my head I can't remember the stores names. I'll check the area next day I have off.

Hey Dr Pepperman, can you give us a list of the Doctors you have? I've got a few odd ones around here, like Dr Stripes, Dr. Kist, Lotsa Dr Pop, and Dr. Bold. We can help you fill out your collection.
    Geez, I don't think I could list them all. I do have Lotsa and Dr Bold. If it is a national chain with an East Coast presence than I should have it. As far as anything in Texas I'm sure I could use it. Stuff from Randalls or Minyards. H.E. *****, stores supplied by United.The best stuff you have is the glass Dr Pepper commemorative bottles. I like to find and pick the stuff up myself but going to Texas is just a dream now and even if I do get there who knows what stores may have gone out of business or changed the can design between now and if and when I get there. Someone with a board name of Dr Pepperman has to get to Waco and Dublin someday.

I suppose Ass would get displayed.

Why can ass be shown but not *****?

how about butt?