Bevboard

Some of you may have heard of clove cola. Well, the special edition Crow Cola is almost impossible to find. If any of you find a site or location that sells Crow Cola, tell me.

Originally posted by The Alternative Crow:
    Some of you may have heard of clove cola. Well, the special edition Crow Cola is almost impossible to find. If any of you find a site or location that sells Crow Cola, tell me.

Originally posted by sodeepop:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Alternative Crow:
    </font>[/QUOTE]I didn't think they still made Crow cola. I have 8 full unopened bottles of the stuff. I would be interested in selling some or all. Let me know.

Yes. Thanks for the info. Is there a way that you can ship it to me soon? And what are you going to price in of. For Pop the Soda Shop, it costs $2 but you can price it differently if you'd like.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sodeepop View Post
    [/b]</font>
    I didn't think they still made Crow cola. I have 8 full unopened bottles of the stuff. I would be interested in selling some or all. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

I have 1 bottle.

Are you still alive?

What is it worth to you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Alternative Crow View Post
    Yes. Thanks for the info. Is there a way that you can ship it to me soon? And what are you going to price in of. For Pop the Soda Shop, it costs $2 but you can price it differently if you'd like.
    I have 1 bottle. What is it worth to you?

You might want to look at the dates of those posts you are replying to... they were over 8 years ago!!!
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!