Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was watching a TV station from Nashville (WKRN) on the Dish and saw a fridgepak commercial for 12oz bottles. Anyone see these yet?

We have them in Oklahoma City. We have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper. They've been out for for 1-2 months.

We have them in Dallas. Coke, Diet, and Sprite. We got them in about three or four weeks ago.

We have had 12oz plastic bottles in fridge packs in Charlotte, NC for several months.

They're coming to CCE's Mid-Atlantic area in a few weeks. Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, CF Diet Coke (Pepsi has Dr Pepper here).

Coke Consolidated has expanded distribution of them (they own the Nashville bottler).. I've seen them in ads for stores in Consolidated's territory in Virginia and West Virginia. In addition to Coke products, they also produce Sundrop, Dr Pepper, and Diet Dr Pepper in certain markets in fridgepack PET.

I suspect we'll see them in So. Cal when they launch Fridge Packs any day now *taps foot*. I'm suspecting they'll go beyond what they do with 24 packs, and do Vanilla Coke, and hopefully Cactus Cooler.

Consolidated has had them around here since last summer, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, CF Diet Coke and in some areas Sundrop (western NC/southern VA) and DP/Diet DP.

CCE in Eastern TN also has them.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

We just received 8-pack PET 12oz Fridgepaks of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, & Sprite in the Indianapolis area. It is being shipped in from CCE St. Louis.

8 packs are going nationwide. The 12 packs from CCBCC and parts of CCE were part of the test marketing.

I think the problem was that people got too easily confused between 12 pack cans and 12 pack bottles. I would see a lot of people grabbing them when the 12 pack cans would empty out -- assuming they were the same price.

I'm also expecting some expansion on the flavors. CSAB created SKUs for 8 pack Canada Dry, Squirt, Sundrop and Pepper/Diet Pepper. Coke's got Coke, Diet, CF Diet, and Sprite.

Maybe we'll see Sprite Zero? CF Coke? Nestea Cool?

pepsi and Budweiser are running 8pk cans in michigan
    woot woot