Bevboard

Thread: Peach Slice

I know it's out there but don't know where. Anyone know where I can get some? I've been to Arizona and found Slice in orange, pineapple, strawberry, fruitpunch, and grape but no peach. By the way the Pineapple Slice is easily my favorite pineapple soda ever.

Originally posted by Dr. Cherry:
    I know it's out there but don't know where. Anyone know where I can get some? I've been to Arizona and found Slice in orange, pineapple, strawberry, fruitpunch, and grape but no peach. By the way the Pineapple Slice is easily my favorite pineapple soda ever.
    If you've got any Pineapple or FP, I wanna know about it, as I'll gladly pay you a visit in Fresno to get it

Actually the Slice flavors were in Phoenix, Az. and it was in 96 when I got them. The purpose of the trip was to get Peach Crush which I knew was there. I bought around 15 cases of that and around 5 cases of other oddball sodas not available around the Fresno area. Unfortantely I only bought 1 sixpack each of the Slice flavors. The pineapple was GREAT. The fruitpunch Slice was ok but not nearly as good as Tahitian Treat or Shasta Tikki Punch in my opinion.

By the way, nothing unusual in Fresno as far as soda goes. At least I don't think so. Besides the main stuff, we've got Welch's Grape, Strawberry and 2 liter pineapple, every now and then welch's fruitpunch. Also have Cactus Cooler everywhere. Also there are about 10 15 flavors of Shasta available. I'm assuming these drinks I've listed are available everywere in the US but I'm not sure. Also some places still selling Red Fusion though not as many as before. I'm taking a "trip" to Sacramento today though I doubt I'll find anything unusual. It's worth a try though

Aren't there like 4-5 flavors of Tiki Punch?

Originally posted by Dr. Cherry:

By the way, nothing unusual in Fresno as far as soda goes. At least I don't think so. Besides the main stuff, we've got Welch's Grape, Strawberry and 2 liter pineapple, every now and then welch's fruitpunch. Also have Cactus Cooler everywhere. Also there are about 10 15 flavors of Shasta available. I'm assuming these drinks I've listed are available everywere in the US but I'm not sure. Also some places still selling Red Fusion though not as many as before. I'm taking a "trip" to Sacramento today though I doubt I'll find anything unusual. It's worth a try though
    Welch's Fruit punch!?!?!?!?!?! Where!? I need some of that stuff. I can't get it in Bako.

Just give me store names and I'll do the rest

I looked today and didn't see any. Like I said every now and then it pops up somewhere. Never in cans, always in 2 liter bottles. Same with the Welch's Pineapple although that's also available in 20oz.

The last place I saw the Welch's Fruit Punch was at a store called Food 4 Less in Clovis (right next to Fresno) Now it's called Food Maxx. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Try checking with Brian at sodafinder.com. Last I checked he was offering Welch's Fruit Punch on his site.