Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites or distributors where I could purchase Caffeine Free Mt Dew, and have it shipped to me? I live in MD, and I know it's sold in southern VA and PA, but both are a little too far of a drive to just go get some.

Thanks.

I don't know if this will be of any help, but all Mountain Dew sold in Canada is caffeine free.

Thank you. Actually I knew that, but I haven't had any luck finding a Canadian distributor either. I spoke with a Pepsi rep, and she told me that Caffeine Free Mt. Dew isn’t an official Pepsi product, but rather it’s a recipe created by independent bottlers, and sold only in their local areas. It’s the same in Canada; except I believe I heard their government said only Caffeine Free could be bottled up there. Something about there being too much caffeine in it, and it wasn’t healthy.

It's illegal to add caffeine in beverages in Canada, except for colas (up to 36 mg for 12 oz).

Here is the link to the Quebec-based Pepsi bottler. It's in French though, but I guess phone numbers are international [img]smile.gif[/img]

most pepsi bottlers carry caffeine free mountain dew. you need to ask your local pepsi bottler/sales office if they have it, and if so, where they sell it.

just do a yellow pages search online for pepsi and your town
    woot woot

Where in MD? PBG here in Cumberland carries CF Mountain Dew, as does RC WInchester where they have Dew. You could go to say Loudoun County, VA and find it easily.

CF Dew is also in the Lancaster, PA area.

Caffeine Free Mountain Dew can readily be found in 12 packs throughout Kansas and Nebraska. I had no problems finding it on a recent road trip. Stores that carried it: Dillon's in Topeka, KS, Country Marts all throughout northern Kansas, and Baker's and Hy-Vee stores in Lincoln and Omaha, NE all carry it.

Anyone find it anywhere in Delaware of near Dover, Delaware? I live in Harrington, Delaware...

I wish they would create Splenda Version of Mountain Dew as Diet Mountain Dew does NOT taste as good as Regular.

Oh yes can you find it for sale ONLINE anywhere?

[ 06-22-2004, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: NathanS ]