Bevboard

I have a friend that travels to Michigan once a month. I've asked him to look for Faygo flavors in 16oz glass bottles and so far, he has not been able to find them.

What stores in Michigan carry 16oz Faygo in glass bottles and (if possible) about what do they cost per bottle?

Just about any good party store should have them. Expect to pay about $1.19 for them. 16oz Crush can also be found. I pick them up at Discount Drinks in Wyandotte Michigan which is a community downriver of Detroit. They also have the 8oz bottles as well.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

Thanks for the info. I've got a few follow up questions.

How about any locations outside of Detroit, like the Holland/Grand Rapids area or even up by Cadillac?

Are there other grocery chains in MI besides the ever-present Meijer that may carry Faygo glass or any glass?

Are the 8oz Faygo glass actually limited edition?

I do not know if the 8oz are limited. I would assume so because I just can't see demand beong there to warrant it. I do not get over to the west side of the state very often so I can't advise on Holland or Grand Rapids. Last month I seen the 16's in Alpena and Tawas so I would assume they are in Cadallic.

No such luck in Cadillac. While vacationing up there, my Mom has gone to Meijer, IGA, Foster's and others only to come up empty.

Why is this so hard? Isn't Michigan the home of Faygo? Anyone else want to throw your 2 cents in?

The Faygo 16 ouncers are only sold in singles. They are a gas station party store item. You will not find them in a mass-merchant like that.

Alright, here we go again...

I will be going to Michigan personally near the end of August and need to find a few places along the I-94, I-196, route 131 path from Chicago to Cadillac MI. Specifically, I need to know if anyone knows of a few places that definitely carries Faygo in 16oz glass bottles.

I'll be looking around once we reach our vacation destination for sure. I'm wondering if there are any places in St. Joseph, Holland, Grand Rapids, or Big Rapids that I should check out on the way up that wouldn't be too far out of the way. I'm thinking there has to be a few in Holland & Grand Rapids that people know of that carry Faygo in glass.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

www.felpausch.com find one of their stores closest too you. a lot of convenience stores carry them as well. especially around bigger towns, such as GR or kalamazoo.

they are readily available and if you are going to be around a town for a bit, i would almost call ahead and find the faygo distributor in cadillac.

in grand rapids:
    Kent Beverage (616) 241-5022

i think they have faygo for grand rapids. try callin them. take it easy
    woot woot

OK folks. Here's the scoop on the Faygo.

On my recent trip to Michigan, I found that the Meijer gas stations (not the actual Meijer stores) sell 16oz Faygo in glass bottles. I went to one in Holland and on in Cadillac and they both had at least 3 different flavors, $.89 a piece + $.10 deposit per bottle.

On the trip I got Black Raspberry, Rock & Rye, Redpop, Vanilla Creme and Orange. I did not run across Cola, Black Cherry or Blueberry. I will be returning to Grand Rapids soon and will hit a few more Meijer stores.

However, the bigger scoop was I found Henry Weinhard's Black Cherry Cream Soda (YUM!) in a party store (A & L Party Store) and a grocery store (Foster's) in Lake City Michigan. I found this odd because a reply from Henry Weinhard's online told me that it was very hard to come by east of the Mississippi since they are based out of Oregon. And I find it in freakin' Lake City!!!