Bevboard

I'll be heading down to Nashville and Gatlinburg areas of Tennessee, and was wondering if I'll be able to find anything out of the ordinary, compared to the New York area. I'm expecting to find Cheerwine, and ...?

Well, Nashville is in Western TN.

That's Coke Consolidated territory. You'll find 12oz Fridgepack PET bottles there.

Johnson City (eastern TN) is home to Tri-City Beverage. They sell good stuff like Gordon's Cream Soda (six flavors) and Charlie O's sodas. They also have Dr. Enuf, which most people on the board don't care for. You can also tour the plant. Visit drenuf.com

South of Nashville is Tullahoma -- they have a Sundrop bottler there (Prescott). sundrop.net is their home page.

Both Prescott and Tri-City are also Cheerwine distributors.

Gatlinburg should be getting product from the Knoxville CCE office, meaning you should see some flavors of Mello Yello.

PBG is rotten in those parts. All-American I don't think has much either, I don't even remember Sun Drop being there, but I haven't been in east TN since 1998 (and I miss it horribly!)

Maybe All American has Cherry RC? That's some good stuff, in my opinion.

If you have a chance, stop at the Super Target in Knoxville. They carry some odd stuff there --- I found Batch 6 green apple soda.

Now I'm thinking he meant Knoxville, not Nashville.

I know All-American has it, but I doubt it's in East TN. It's a weak market for them, considering they don't have Pepper, and didn't have 7Up until 2003. They probably have Big Red now though.

Originally posted by fusion:

If you have a chance, stop at the Super Target in Knoxville. They carry some odd stuff there --- I found Batch 6 green apple soda.
    That is all the Super Targets I have been in.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I figured it was a common item for the STs out there, but that's the only one I've ever been in.