Bevboard

I am going through Indiana, kentucky, tennessee and north carolina is there a bottler that sells pepsi in glass bottles still?

My guess is that you should find some 10 ounce glass Pepsi, but other than that, you'd have to get Mexican Pepsi to get a longneck 12oz Pepsi in glass.

Do you know of any bottlers that I could call to see if they do the 10 oz. glass bottles?

Thanks

PBG in eastern Ohio has it, but where they're coming from, I don't know. I saw Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Mountain Dew in the 10 oz. glass bottles, and maybe Sierra Mist but I don't remember.

In Indiana Pepsi Americas does not do glass. Also, the areas served by WIS-PAK do not carry them either. WIS-PAK does 12oz cans, 2L, 1L, 500ML PET 6-packs, 16oz. PET 6-packs, 24oz 6-packs, 20oz. PET singles & 14oz. PET singles. If you like Coke Products CCE does 10oz glass Coke, Sprite, & Diet Coke from plant (HO) Indy. Also, Kokomo Coca-Cola (US) bottles 8oz 6-packs of Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, & Barqs. In the Kokomo area 6-pack are cheap never usually costing more than $2.50. Often they will have full endcaps of display setup.

bigrich, kokomo is in what state? I am looking for 10oz coke products in glass. I live in southern wisconsin and would like to know where the closest place would be to buy them.

Thanks

CCE Indianapolis sells 10oz Coke, Sprite and Diet Coke. Kokomo is in Indiana, they don't do 10oz.

How much do the 10oz coke products sell for in Indianopolis and do you have a phone number for CCE to find out if there may be someplace a little closer to me?

Thanks

I think I have seem them for around 89 cents each, I'll check. Here is CCE telephone number in Indianapolis: 317-243-3771