Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My main goal in this family vacation to Southeast was to look for any other Mello Yello flavor besides regular. But while I could find plenty of the regular Mello Yello I couldn't find any Melon, Afterglow, and not even a trace of Cherry. Man I can't belive coke would just drop all of these flavors. I think they are very stupid. If anybody has any of these flavors - or knows how to get them I would really appreciate it.
    They call me MELLO YELLO!

Where were you in the Southeast exactly? Melon is gone from all of NC, and most of SC. The little stretch along I-95 in SC near the Coke border is United Coke, and they should still have Cherry and Melon. As for GA, I think it should still be there. It was last time someone was down that way. As for FL, I don't think any of the flavors were there to begin with from CCE.

I went down from PA through North Carolina on I95 to Myrtle Beach S.C. I was just on the northern part of I95 in S.C. so I probably missed the part that had Cherry and Melon. Thanks for letting me know that they still make these flavors. I was getting worried.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    The little stretch along I-95 in SC near the Coke border is United Coke,
    Where is this?
    I went from Roanoke, VA (first place I ever saw the MY flavs) to Fort Lauderdale, FL with overnite stops in Concord, NC and Brunswick, GA, plus many stops in between, last month and never saw any MY flavors.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I'm sad - maby coke did drop these Mello Yello flavors. I talked to a coke guy in Myrtle Beach and he said that coke doesn't make these flavors anymore. He said that coke is know consentrating on the Sprite Remix stuff. And I know somebody who tried to buy the stuff online and he said that they don't sell it anymore on the web. Dam shame - that Melon stuff was awesome - and I never even got a chance to try Afterglow.

Roanoke is Consolidated territory. They could still have Cherry and maybe Afterglow, but Consolidated is done w/Melon.

You might want to try CCE Tri-States in Columbus and Indianapolis, I know they had it before. I heard it was in Elizabethtown, TN as well. Knoxville, TN I've heard has them all, and the I-75 corridor from Knoxville to Chattanooga should. I've heard they're from Big Springs Coke out of Huntsville, AL. Coke United is most of the rest of Alabama, so they should be there. CCE in Atlanta does them I think too.

I don't think it's gone yet, I just think these flavors might be retreating a bit.

Brunswick is United territory. I've looked around for a webpage for them, I guess they don't run one. Their phone number is 1-800-526-0390.

Maybe Tullahoma still has it. I emailed someone who lives near there to see if they had seen it lately, but they haven't seen it.

TT, you're probably thinking of Elizabethtown KY.. which is also part of Ennis Coke (Tullahoma).

[ 06-29-2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

anybody know where i can find mello yello in pennsylvania im going there in about a month i'll be around the pittsburgh area

Does anyone know if this can be ordered from anywhere to be shipped?? Any info would help me immensely. Thanks Chris

Hey manykats! I don't know about the Pittsburg area, but I do know they have plenty of Mello Yello here in the York PA area. They have it in all of the Rutters farm stores - which is the big convienence store in this area. I even know a few locations around York that have it there fountains - If you want to know. - Matt