Bevboard

Please help me find it.Thanks!

[ 06-28-2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: SplitLevelP ]
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Chris thanks for the link.That is where I usually get it from however pepsi has turned all the online sellers in to scared animals by talking about filing Lawsuits.It's a shame really.and to pepsi "yea let's shut down selling of thick 16 oz longneck glass bottles that use sugar to sell 10 oz dinky glass which we are lucky if are even in our market that use corn syrup.makes alot of sence idiots why don't I go to the big wigs office and when they ask for coffee switch out your sugar and let your secretary pour kero syrup in your coffee and see the look on your face.Then tell me it's the same product yo are keeping me from" ,,l,,
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

I normally go to the local mexican store to buy 12oz. It cost but it is good

It's a shame when any powerful entity uses the Gestapo (oops I meant 'lawyers') to enforce that which the public does not want. Everyone who sees evidence of this should go through great lengths to avoid sending so much as a penny to the evil perpetrators of this Soviet style mentality. Like I say, if they would just make it the way they used to... they wouldn't have this demand that they try to crush by not attending to... very very wrong and very unAmerican in my opinion!

They should thank their lucky stars that there are Pepsi purists such as yourself that don't just switch to another cola in protest. Some day they may not have anyone wanting to buy their stuff at all!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!