Bevboard

This beverage is bottled/distributed by AllStar Beverages,Inc.in Las Vegas, NV. but the web address printed on the bottle is no good. I purchased a 6-pack @ a WalMart in Louisville, KY and it was awesome. It has no calories, no sodium and NO CARBS!!!!! I need it! Please help! The geniuses @ WalMart have no record of ever stocking this product but it got on the shelf somehow? Strangely it WAS the only 6-pack there?!

Did you try the suntan lotion aisle?
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Their coconut flavor kicks ass!!!

ROTFLOL!!!

I saw this at a Super Walmart in Cedar Rapids, IA and looked sideways at it. Quite the strange brand to put on a beverage.

I think this might be a product that goes through Wal-Mart's warehouses. There might not be a distributor. The ONLY place I've ever seen it at is Wal-Mart.
    Keep me posted about any Sparkling MISTICs!!!

I saw this stuff in a Wal-Mart in Louisiana. I didn't have any desire to buy it, though.

I didn't believe this stuff was for real, until I saw it for myself. It's in Giant-Landover stores, in their self-stocked (for the most part) "new age" section. $3.99 for a 6pk.

American Water Star, Inc. bought out All Star. Their website is www.americanwaterstar.com - you can buy their stuff on the site, for $19.95 a case (free shipping). They also have some external links to press releases -- it should be back in Super Walmart, and it's also in Bi-Lo now.

[ 08-29-2004, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

I saw this today at my local Giant in Silver Spring, MD. Needless to say I can't bring myself to try a drink made by hawaiian tropic. If it's any good please post about it.