Bevboard

Fanta Black Cherry has arrived in Oklahoma. I've seen it all over Great Plains Coke territory. I've got to give it up to Great Plains lately. It seems they've been really trying to expand their product line. Over the past few months they've introduced Sundrop, Diet Cherry Coke, Fanta Black Cherry, as well as several caffeine free varieties. Fanta Citrus is coming soon, along with Barq Floatz. I was also impressed that C2 was offered at lower per can prices than regular soda. I've often thought that we have a very blan selection of Coke around here, so hopefully this trend will continue.

I also saw Fanta Vanilla in a fountain last week. Has anyone seen this before?

[ 07-28-2004, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: chrisok ]

I plan on visiting Tulsa in mid September, so I have to keep my eye out for that Black Cherry!

I suspect the lower price C2 is just a short term promotion. They did they with Vanilla Coke a few years ago.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I'm surprised to see they picked up Fanta Black Cherry since it was dumped by Philly Coke.

You can still find it in some smaller ma & pa stores who dont rotate their stocks very often.
    <a href=\"http://www.sodafavorites.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.sodafavorites.com</a><br />1000\'s of rare and discontinued beverages delivered right to your door