Bevboard

I was frustrated with the inability to get soda in glass bottles so we are stocking over 300 varieties in Homer Illinois - 5 miles south of I-74 between Champaign-Urbana and Danville Illinois, about 20 miles from the Indiana line. We have been driving and ordering quantities of the rare stuff. We sell them cold or warm and in quantity. We are not doing mail order yet. I am still looking for more small local sodas. Any suggestions of some invisible ones? - Ray

Saranac 1888. www.saranac.com From upstate New York.
    Root Beer, orange creme, Shirley Temple, sparkling lemonade. Also Utica Club beer.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Well, you could call others that sell sodas like Real Soda, Pop the Soda Shop, etc., & ask for their suppliers. They may be nice to you. Or, you could go to one of these stores in person, & buy a bottle of everything that looks interesting, try it, & then contact the bottlers directly if you like it.

You could also spend a LOT of time & check out online every soda some of us mention in this forum. Yes, many of them have web sites.

You can take a look at the Topic "Find the Sodas" under product location. I just bumped it up again.

Or, you can go to some of the Beverage industry shows that come up every few months.

[ 07-29-2004, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Hacksaw ]
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...