Bevboard

HELP!!!

I have a friend that will be going through OH next week and I'm trying to convince him to go to Jungle Jim's for me. Can anyone out there tell me what Jungle Jim's carries in glass?

Specifically, what brands and what flavors do they carry in glass right now (no speculation, please). I need to know if they have things that I can't get around Chicago that would make it worthwile to press him into going for me.

Anyone been there in the past 2 weeks?

I live real close to Jungle Jims, I can check it out for you.

Too late. He went through Ohio to Canton and didn't have time to stop anyway.

However, someday I may head through there to go to King's Island or something. What does Jungle Jim's have that would make me HAVE to stop there. Brands and cost would be FANTASTIC. I'll make a special trip if I have to.

I know they have Dad's Creamy Red Soda made with cane sugar in long neck bottles, Kickapoo Joy Juice, Leninade, and lots of other stuff; at least 100 weird sodas. Don't know what they cost.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!