Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I find Sprite Tropical Remix and that Berryclear Sprite? It's not my favorite, but I like it.

Tropical Remix - Last time I was at the Kmart in Chantilly, VA, they had 2 hidden 2L's of Tropical, dated May 4. This was only about a week or so ago.

BerryClear - anywhere selling Coke products in the US should and will have this.

The 7-Eleven convenience store in Rochester, PA (Beaver County) just got a new Slurpee flavor within the last month -- it's Tropical Remix!

I wonder if this is a creative way of using the leftover Remix syrup? This isn't something the store owners rigged up...it's a promotion complete with signs for the Slurpee machine (using the same TR logo.)

Coke is discontinuing the Tropical Remix and replacing it with Berryclear, so any corporate store that'll have contracts with distributers should have the new sprite.

The Remix slurpee was rolled out in the south late last winter. Besides, bag-in-boxes tend to have only a few monthes of shelf life and frozen carbonated beverages need a different syrup.

I have one can short of a fridge pack of tropical exp. Oct 4 04...
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

ramonazo Guest

Here in Mexico you can find it in limited edition flavor packets that you can pour into the Sprite bottle.

Tropical continues to re-appear in Fairfax County. I saw 3 FridgePacks on a shelf at the Wal-Mart there that I know weren't before. From Baltimore (BT) CCE facility, dated November 29.

There's either a large stockpile of it somewhere, or someone found some syrup leftover, and started bottling it.

I have just spotted Tropical Sprite Remix again in Indianapolis. I have seen it in Fridgepaks with a short date 11/04/2004 from (TB) Twinsburg. I bet this is the last of the Tropical Remix. Berry Clear is everywhere here though our local canner (HO) has appartently run out as product has come in from (WP), (SL) & (CN).

[ 10-09-2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

i think the last of the stores on my route have pushed through all of the tropical remix stuff. i only see berryclear now
    woot woot