Bevboard

It seem's to be that only I remember Snapple soda. I have mentioned to people about it, but it seem's nobody remembers it but me, god i miss snapple soda, it use to be my fav, many years ago!
    yum

Didn't they make a clear root beer? I think the company's changed hands one or two times since then, and a lot of drinks in the Snapple line have come and gone. They are pretty much long gone.

Yeah, a few Snapple lines and flavors have come and gone, in the short time that I've really paid attention to them.

I can remember three lines that are gone.

Snapple Farms -- small glass bottles of juice.

20oz PET bottles of sun tea, a grape drink, and a few other flavors.

Whippersnapple -- small swirled bottles with a frothy smoothie-like drink in them.

i remember snapple soda my favorite flavor was cherry lime ricky. i think that was the name of it.

Snapple stopped selling their soda and juice long before the family sold out. The only thing that really sold was the tea.

There was no tea flavored soda. There was approximately 10 flavors total, if memory serves me correct. What happened was, there was too many products that the distributors were finally saying enough is enough. They have too many flavors in their warehouse and space was becoming a premium not only on the shelf but in the warehouse.
    Thus their distribution in the soda line was spotty at best. It was in the Orange County Calif. market where the Groux Brothers were the distributors and NY City but it became spotty in the rest of the country.

Hope it helps.

Later.

No my friend. I know for a FACT the juice and sodas didn’t sell well enough for Snapple who were a very small family run company to continue to produce these products.

The teas however were new and innovative.. They picked up a following right away and were the only of Snapple’s products to be profitable.

Knowing the family is knowing the facts.