Bevboard

Driving out from NJ to Michigan, and wondering what I can expect to find on the way. I'd like to pick up some Pibb on the way -- I know it is in western PA, is it also available in Michigan, around Detroit area?

Gary

no pibb in detroit area...

you will find faygo glass 16ounce, as well as crush glass 16ounce. best bet for the faygo is a meijer, gas station or otherwise. crush you kinda gotta go into the hood a little, or at least metro detroit. PM me and i'll tell you more.
    woot woot

This Pibb dilemma is something else. I moved to Michigan from texas ...where you could still get the original Pibb ..now I am in Michigan where you cant get it at ALL. so to answer your question ..no you cant get it in MI but you can get it in Indiana ...but only Pibb xtra ...lucky for me I am only an hour from the line and can stock up when I need it. I am not a huge fan of this new extra crud tho. Good Luck

you CAN get it all over michigan except if you live around lansing, flint or detroit. the situation in detroit and flint is that coke still has the contract for dr pepper there. in lansing, pibb xtra didnt' sell for beans because dr pepper is so strong in lansing.
    woot woot

where can you get it ? and is it Pibb xtra or the original ? I have been driving to Indiana ( stupid me if this is the case)

Oh I guess I should tell you that I am on The Michigan/ Ohio border ..so it may be closer for me to drive to Indiana

there is no more original. only pibb xtra, which is the same damn stuff people, seriously. try grand rapids, so yeah, it'd probably be easier for you to go to indiana. plus, cheaper. no deposit, etc...
    woot woot

Western PA? Not in this world. CCE Eastern Great Lakes has DP around Pittsburgh, and they don't do it in Westcentral PA, just letting PBG control the market.