Bevboard

I have been a fan of Pibb for quite a long time. Unfortunately, I can't keep drinking the sugar based drink, keep gaining weight. I was wondering if any bottlers are doing a diet Pibb out there?

If so, I would love to pay someone to ship me some and set up some kind of arraingements to do so. I would be genereous in the compensation for your efforts.

Thanks!

I believe the only bottler is the Chesterman Company in Sioux City, IA. They have two product facilities I believe.

I think it's sold in Topeka, KS or somewhere in KS or NE.

Chesterman Coca-Cola has one production facility in Sioux City, IA. They have sales centers in Aurelia, IA, Kearney, NE, MaComb, IL, Sioux Falls, SD, Yankton, SD, Mitchell, SD, Watertown, SD, Huron, SD, & Pierre, SD. I also remember that Black Hills Coca-Cola in Rapid City used to buy cans from them. I have seen Diet Pibb & Diet Mello produced by them.

[ 02-07-2005, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

Just get some Diet Dr Pepper. They taste exactly the same (like crap). No seriously, it's not worth it to go all the way to Iowa to get some. Just buy some Diet Dr Pepper.

Pibb Zero now available in parts of Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.
    Visit pibbxtra.com

Any idea of what Chesterman's production code is? Does Black Hills produce any of their own products? If so, do you know their code?

The last time around 1992 when I was in Rapid City the only thing I believe they produced was 10oz Returnable Bottles. They had Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mello Yello, and a few others. I believe the other stuff came from Chesterman.