Bevboard

Hello all.

I hope you can help me. My stepdad was telling me about his favorite soft drink and how he cannot get it in the states.
    I would love to surprise him for his birthday with a few cases of Schweppes Creaming Soda.
    However, I've done a search and can't find any stores that carry it.
    Is it still being made? Is it available? Any suggestions or guidance would be great.
    Thanks.

I looked around and went to www.schweppes.com and couldn't find it listed. However, I did find a contact information on the web page. Perhaps they can lead you to what you want.

What country is he from?

Thanks Christian. I sent an email to Schweppes but haven't heard from them yet.

Fusion, my stepdad's from Canada. He's supernice and I'd really like to get him something special. Hockey tickets are out since there is no NHL season so I'm hoping to give him something that shows him I'm paying attention to him when he talks.

Any help would be great.
    Thanks.

I work for All American Botteling and we are owned by Cadbury and they dont have that produnt in the good old USA, im checking to see if its manufactured outside the US and will have a answer within a day or too.
    7up Account manager for 5+ years

id love to order some too!

I finally got a response from the Schweppes people.

It was a generic, thanks for your interest blah blah blah we don't have plans to stock it in the US blah blah blah ask your local distributor.

You'd think they'd be a little more open and friendly.

This was probably answered but why haven't soft drink companies opened internet stores to allow you to try their international flavors?

Thanks for everyone who is searching/looking out for the Creaming Soda. I'd really like to get my hands on some for my stepdad. He'd be thrilled.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

A simple search on thenet found this place, hotelmetropoleproserpine.c o m

I dont vouch for the site, but it looks promising. You can purchase some there; however, the birthday likely has come and gone by now.

[ 03-16-2005, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

i would talk to the order people at www.junglejims.com. i bet he can get anything ordered in.
    woot woot

I want to try this soda!