Bevboard

My mom was telling me how much she loved drinking this a long time ago, and how she'd love to have it again. I know it's a long shot in existing, but does it still?

I told her at the time here Pepsi wasn't controlling Schweppes, meaning there was more variety in product back then. Of course, I could answer this question pretty well for her, but thought maybe someone could help me in figuring out a definite answer.

I think it was sold in the late 70's/early 80's.

Up unitl about 5 years ago prior to the Franchise Transfer to Pepsi in 2003, Crystal Soda Water Co. in Scranton, PA was producing some odd Schweppes flavors suchs as 10oz Ginger Beer and 10oz Bitter Lemon. As far as I know their maybe 1 or 2 independent Pepsi bottlers still producing 10oz Bitter Lemon, I wanna say one in VT and maybe one somewhere in VA, but as far as I know Crystal was one of the very last if not last to product Ginger Beer!

LE Farrell in Vermont produces bitter lemon.. I posted about it on another thread.

I don't remember seeing the ginger beer anywhere in my travels, so Crystal may have indeed been the last.

Default Scheppes in Canada

If youre desperate, come on up. We have plenty.