Bevboard

Anyone know where I can purchase some Henry Weinhard's black cherry cream soda in southeast Michigan? I hate having to pay nearly $3 per bottle to have it shipped.

Shasta Raspberry Cream is the only other soda which is awesome in this flavor.

I ordered Gray's Raspbery Cream and had to pour it down the sink it tasted so bad. Mystic Seaport Lemon Cream was equally nasty (unless it was expired).

I don't drink Ginger ale, but I saw an interesting Gourmet Ginger Ale in my supermarket the other day. A 6-PACK OF GLASS BOTTLES. I'll have to write down the name of it.

Goose Island root beer was good from Chicago.

I'm still waiting for my shipment of Druther's Black Cow Vanilla Root Beer (which is supposed to be like Barq's Floatz), Druther's Red Cow Red Cream Soda, and and Goya coconut soda I ordered.

If you go to the bar you must try: OATMEAL COOKIE SHOT (which has cinimin schnapps, khaluha, baileys cream, jagermeister, butterscotch schnapps, etc). Make sure the bartender is experienced in making them, it makes all the difference.

Strawberry Daquirri Mists..which is a daqurri without rum (they substitute Baileys Irish Cream instead or rum)..so its a strawberry cream drink.

Also, the raspbery vanilla malts at dairy queen are delicious..

I wish Faygo would come out with a non-diet coconut cream pie soda.

Faygo's Black Raspberry in the glass bottle is awesome. Faygo should make a Black Raspberry Cream soda (non-diet).

If anyone knows where to purchase Henry Weinhard's Raspbery cream in the Detroit area, please let me know. I'm also looking for Vanilla New York seltzer which I had in the 1980's.

[ 03-27-2005, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

Some Miller distributors have been getting Henry Weinhard's around Chicago. Personally, I've purchased the Black Cherry Cream at A & L's Party Store in Lake City, MI last August.

Where'd you order the Druther's from?

I forgot the website. Her e-mail is esmie@rocketmail.com

greg - try www.eastown.com
    woot woot

Has anyone in here tried Ale8? I know it's sold a lot here in KY, and was just curious where else it may be sold. It's pretty good, and comes in glass bottles as well!

It's also distributed by CCE in parts of Ohio and Indiana. I found it at Jungle Jim's.

In addition to the self-distributed areas in and around Winchester, it can also be found in parts of Kentucky, distributed by CCE, Pepsi Corbin, and a few others.

It's different.. the caffeine gives it a nice kick. But I think that Carver's is the best glass bottled ginger ale out there.

I haven't tried Carvers. I'll have to try to get ahold of some, and give it a try!

I had to trash the Goya Coconut. It tasted "diet". Recently, I've been spending way too much money on sodas I've been pouring down the sink LOL Like $75 in one month. I guess it would help to know if i would like the product before ordering it.

I didn't care for the Druthers at all. You cant even taste the vanilla in the root beer, and the cream soda was yucky. I hope my sink liked it though.

Hopefully the Barq's Floatz will be a pleasant surprise.

From now on I'm sticking to my favorites...Henry Weinhard's Black Cherry Cream and Shasta Raspberry Cream. And maybe Barq's Floatz if I like it.

And Thanks for the link. I will check it out!

[ 03-30-2005, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

I still can't find any Henry Weinhards Black Cherry Cream in metro detroit. It's gotta be available at some specialty store in Birmingham or Farmington Hills LOL

I still want to try one bottle of Barq's Floatz without spending an arm and a leg on S&H.

In addition to my Shasta Raspberry cream, I found some additional flavors that sound interesting. Shasta Shortz Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, and Orange Cream.

[ 04-05-2005, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]