Bevboard

Thread: Quest for Pibb

Hi there... great site by the way... Anyway, I am desperately seeking the closest place to find Mr. Pibb to Toronto, Canada. I know this may involve a car trip of many hours but, darn it all, Mr. Pibb is worth the drive. Can anybody let me know what states actually still carry Mr. Pibb or Pibb Xtra or whatever it is called these days. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

yeah private message me

You would probably be able to find some in Western New York or at the farthest Erie, PA. I know for a fact you can get it as a fountain drink there, but as for bottles and cans, I can't tell you. It doesn't hurt to call a grocery store or two there if you can. Good Luck, I have been in the same predicament as you. I hope it turns out well.

There is no Mr Pibb or Pibb Xtra to be found in plastic, glass or aluminum in western NY.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Closest PiBB location to Toronto is Scranton, Pennsylvania (after you cross into the states, take the NY thruway towards Albany - we pronounce it ALL-bany, not like Alberta), then take Route 81 south. There is a Wegman's store in Dickson City, just north of Scranton that carries PiBB in 12 packs (Pibb Xtra, not Mr. PiBB of blessed memory).
    Visit pibbxtra.com

Pibb Xtra which was previously available at the fountains at Sam's Club stores in the NYC area has been replaced by Ginger Ale (at least in the 2 stores I've been to recently, Middletown, NY & Secaucus, NJ). This leaves Chuck E. Cheese as the last bastion of fountain Pibb in the area.
    Visit pibbxtra.com