Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upper 10

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Where can we get UPPER 10 here in the central east coast area? Anyone know anymore?

I take it thats a no.....

One would wonder with DPSU letting so many products die if some one picked them up as a 4th teir, how well they could do. Ok will DPSU just let them die. IBC in Charotte, NC used to can Upper 10.

umm... what's UPPER 10... ya know, they need to market ever drink every where, not just here and there.
    Kyle Pitts

The only place I've seen it in recent years was eastern KY. All-American Beverages used to make it, but I think they dropped it when they picked up 7up.

[ 05-16-2005, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Cheer-wined ]
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

I think the only reason these products die is that they are murdered by Coke and Pepsi. Buy them out and close them down. I am glad to see cheerwine expanding to other areas.

There's been so much consolidation (especially under Cadbury-Schweppes) of brands, these small older brands don't really have a chance. If RC/Nehi were still an independent company, at least there would be a better chance of finding Kick or Upper 10. If I was an indy bottler with C-S brands, I'd choose Sundrop over Kick and 7up over Upper 10 ... they'll make more money and have better marketing support.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

I could swear I saw Upper 10 at a Farm Fresh in Smithfield, VA during the summer of 2002. I didn't buy any thoug. I wish I had now.
    Anita

I had Upper 10 shipped to me from Maryland just last fall, I don't know where the person purchased it from though. Also found Upper 10 in Fort Stockton Texas of all places in February of 2004 even the store manager didn't know where it came from.
    Collector of soda cans - Most wanted can Goody Root Beer

I'd love to get some Upper-10. I haven't seen it listed in the ****** inventory of the nostalgic soda dealers.