Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have found pockets of DnL while on a road trip. One is whre I am now, Brunswick Georgia off I-95 exit 36. There are 4 beat up 12 packs at the Raceway store. I will post other locations later.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Yep theres tons of it around here, every grocery store you go to has atleast a 2L or 12 pack
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

I found some extremely old DNL's sitting around an Exxon station in Franklin VA. I think they stil had like a case left.

Funny how it tasted better old.
    Anita

I recently found likely the last remaining fridgepack my local grocery store had. Probably been in the back for a while. I just saw the lone pack sitting there so i had to buy it.

There is old dnL in a few stores here, but I caught word that it hasn't been newly bottled since January.

-HM
    "I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult

I have a unopened 12 can pack in my house i was gonna drink.However if you think you want it more then privite message me with a good reason to sent it to you $-)
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

yesterday I saw a pallet of 20oz PET dnL at a "discount grocery store" that sells mostly out of date products. Pepsi dumps a lot of their expired product there. I think the exp dates were last year sometime.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

i still have full access to 2 liters as well.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

I looked again at that closeout store - they still had that pallet of dnL 20oz sitting there. Didn't look like any had been sold in the 4 weeks since I'd been there last. Checked the code on the bottles again, fill date on them was 9/1/04.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

I would not buy those dnL 20oz. Nearly a year old seems a bit too old at least for me.